to our website!
a powerful voice for
all children, a relevant resource for all families
and communities, and a strong advocate for the
education and well-being of every child.
- To promote the welfare of the
children and youth in home, school, community,
and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and
protection of children and youth.
- To bring into close relation the home and
the school, that parents and teachers may
cooperate intelligently in the education of
children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general
public such united efforts as will secure for
all children and youth the highest advantages in
physical, mental, social, and spiritual
Making every child's potential a
St. Joseph PTA Council Legislative Forum
Friday, March 28th
Hillyards, Room 103
Ask our elected officials about upcoming educational issues.